Leap products do not produce smoke. They do not burn tobacco, but rather, heat liquid containing nicotine derived from tobacco to produce vapor!
Articles in this section
- What is a Leap® Device?
- How long does it take to charge my Leap® Device?
- Does the Leap® Device require any maintenance?
- How do I know if vaping with Leap® is right for me?
- Why does my Leap® Device blink three (3) times when removed from the charger?
- What is the seven (7) digit code on the bottom of my Leap® Device?
- Can I use Juul pods with a Leap® Device?
- Does the Leap® Device produce smoke?
- Are Leap® Vapor Devices and Leap® e-liquid Pods manufactured in the USA?
- Where can I store my Leap® Device?